SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine
The SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine is a high-performance OTP authentication solution designed for financial institutions and online service providers that want to increase access security to their online applications.
The SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine is a set of APIs and sample code that easily integrates with an organization’s native environment and provides the back-end functionality needed for deploying SafeNet One-Time Password (OTP) authentication solutions without having to install a separate full-scale backend management server.
With the SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine, organizations are not required to deploy a dedicated authentication infrastructure and can embed high performance OTP authentication into their existing applications and infrastructure.
Easily Enable and Expand Online Services
Designed to address the needs of organizations and enterprises that want to implement OTP authentication for large scale online Web-based services, SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine is ideal for online banking and e-commerce solutions where ease-of-use, seamless back-end integration and support for mass volume are crucial.
The SafeNet OTP Authentication Engine allows organizations to easily roll out large scale secure access infrastructures by allowing them to:
- Embed OTP logic into high scale online applications without having to deploy dedicated authentication infrastructure.
Leverage existing management capabilities
- Support high performance and throughput
- Use self-contained environments where a second authentication server is not required
Supported operating systems
- Windows Server 2003 SP2 x32/x64
- Windows Server 2008 x32/x64, Windows Server 2008 R2 x64
- Fedora 11
- Ubuntu 9.04
- Centos 5.3. x32/x64
- Redhat 5.3 x32/x64
- Suse 11.1
- eToken PASS (Event-based and Time-sync)
- Over 13,000 validations per second
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates the need for separate authentication sever
- Scales to the needs of online financial services providers
- Allows organizations to leverage existing infrastructure
- Offers high performance, scalability and throughput
- Supports a wide range of operating systems